I want to thank all of you....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joannie1, Mar 11, 2003.

1. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

Words can not express the way i feel about all of you. You all are the most wonderful people I know. This has been a place that I have been coming to for quite sometime now. I have tried to help with the best support I know how to give and with the most knowledge that I have to give you all, I have given. I want to say thank you to each and everyone of you who have taken the time to personally post to me and to let me know how much you care. I have been going through some rough times and have not been on as much as I normally am lately. I may have taken offense to what may not have been offensive but I took it that way and was indeed truly hurt by it.

I have learned so much here. With the help of all of you I have excepted this DD. Something I could not do without the support of all of you. I have had all of you to turn to, when I had nowhere else to go or anyone else to turn to, you all have been here for me. I have been able to tell of happy times in my life AND I have received some pretty powerful prayers from all of you. And after having this stuff run through my mind a million times while i cleaned my entire home today (And am dying from it now:) oh goodness..) I can't stay away from all of you. This is my second home as I like to think of it as and it is the only support system that I have.

Thank you all so very much for caring about me. Big soft hugs to you all and God Bless all of you for your caringness and the compation that you have given to me when I have needed it most.
    All my love and bless your hearts that are so filled with love.
    Joannie
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

That's ditto for me. Everyone here has helped me more than they'll ever know. dolsgirl
  3. phenom

phenom New Member

joannie i'm glad you've decided to stay. i read your earlier post and was quite sadened by it. i'm not a big cryer when it comes to things like this, but your 2nd post (above) made me shed a few tears. because who would have thought that a bunch of people you'll probably never meet - could be your best friends? i know i never thought it could happen. hope your aches fade soon from all your cleaning - isn't it funny what we do to ourselves when we're stressed?!?!

phenom
  4. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

I am so happy to see that you decided to come back!!!!!! you would have been missed, I seen how many posts that you had earlier and even though I have not been on here long I can tell that the people here do love and care about you and I am so glad you decided to come back so I can get to know ya too :) ((((((((((((Joannie))))))))))))

5. teawah

teawah New Member

I am warmed by the love I see here and I just wanted to tell you that the words of one are never worth the love of many. You can see that the people here all need each other and that YOU would be missed. I am glad for you. I hope that I can get to know some of you enough to find that same love. (((((Joannie)))))
    teawah
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You literally touched my heart with this post. I am so happy to see you are back with us. You have a sweet spirit, and that is needed everywhere in this world, especially on this board.

Some of us are just sick sometimes and say things we shouldn't.
    I knew how you felt, thats why I did not respond to your first post today. I have been called some of the most awful things here, a long time ago and I left the board for six months. I came back and it all started again. But that time I refuse to let anyone run me off anymore.

I learned that most people are kind and generous here, and my determination to stay was the right decision for me to make.
    I knew that, like me, you had to make that decision for yourself. You made the right one the first time around.

I prayed for you, I didn't write to you.

Welcome back, and I know you will be well treated from here on out.

If you have a problem with anyone, just write to Mikie or myself, we will see that things are righted as soon as we hear from you.

You take care, and do not stress yourself over anything.

You have many friends here, probably some you are not aware of.

Shalom! Shirl

7. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Over here in Oz I have just gone on to the internet and started catching up on all the posts. I read a lot of your posts but I don't know if I have ever responded. I sometimes feel out of my depth with some of the posts on the board but it doesn't bother me what they are about be they research, medically based or just plain chatty. I just think every one is important and we all need other. You are important to us as I think you have realised by all the responses. Glad you are back. Lots of love and gentle hugs from this oldie in Oz. Ozgran.
  8. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I shed a tear on reading your post, (said we are sensitive) This board is our extended family, in fact, better than family in some cases, as everyone here fully understands your illness.
    It is also the best thing since washing machines were invented, so glad you are still with us.
    May you find better health soon.

Lots of love

Pat. x
    [This Message was Edited on 03/12/2003]
  9. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

Thank you for all the kindness and the welcome backs.

Shirl, I feel so bad that people have treated you so poorly. i am very sorry for that. I have never seen anything but kindness come from your posts and to think that people have been so poor to you makes me feel very bad. I pray that this does not happen to you again. You, like all of us are a great asset to this board. Sorry again you have been made to feel so poorly in the past. I pray it doesn't happen to you again.

Again thank you to all of you.
    Bless your hearts,
    joannie
  10. pamela

pamela New Member

Im so glad your back!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes things happen for a reason. There is always good out of bad. That is what gets me through life. I just have to go with the flow. Your post was wonderful...Glad your better.....

Love and Hugs pammy
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Joannie,

I am so glad you decided to stick around. It would not have been the same without you.

Love, Mikie