I want to thank everyone for your love and support

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

It means so much to me to read everyone's posts to me. I am hanging in there but still have so much to do. I am not sleeping but a few hours at a time. But some how I have been able to get threw each day so prayers work.

I am having Missy cremated today, I had to collect her body and she is in one peice, there are no words to decribe what I am feeling about that loss. Staying busy and focused on my tasks has helped but I know today is not going to be easy.

To those that have emailed me I will get with each of when in the next few days, I have so many and it is a great feeling to know so many people that care about me, so I know you will understand.

I need to get ready for my day-Bless each and everyone of you and my prayers are with you as well as many are fighting hard battles too, my loss doesn't dimenish your problems. Many have family issues, health, money,alone with no help, so may your day be a bit brighter knowing you have lifted my spirits with your love and support. It all does come back to you in the end, I have seen that with my own eyes this week. My community has really been here for me. Have a blessed day and thank you-Love Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear the messages you received have been a help to you.

I hope you will not be overwhelmed or exhausted w/ all you have to do.
    All the best

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Amen to what Rock said.l The prayers and good thoughts to you and still coming.

Take a deep breath and try to take it easy sweetie. I know many of the things you will have to do, especially today will be hard for you. God bless you,Twy and Missy and Smitten too. Have to go now and get ready to go out so I need to run. (((((CARLA)))))

4. sisland

sisland New Member

So Glad to hear that your doing OK!,,or as well as exspected!,,,,There never seems to be an end to how "tough" we have to be to get through this life sometimes!,,,Your doing a wonderful job!,,,Bless you!,,,,,Sis
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Carla, i am so sorry for your loss and i can't imagine what you are going through. As you know we are all here for you.

God be with you and bless you.

Love you

6. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

You continue to be in my thoughts ands prayers. I haven't emailed you personally yet. I know you are getting my messages here.

I can't get your situation out of my thoughts. I hope you know that I am sincere when we offer our help.

Please take care of yourself and grieve as you feel like it. I'm so thankful to hear that your community and friends have come to your aid. May God bless and comfort you.

If you need someone to listen, I would be honored to listen.
  7. jole

jole Member

I'm so happy to hear so many are gathering around you there, after all you've done for others. You certainly deserve all the love and support you can get. Carla, there's no way I can understand all the emotions that you must be going through, I just know it has to be some kind of hell right now, and it's hard to see past that. So when things feel so bad you're not sure which way to turn next, remember we're here and feeling your pain...........love ya!!!
  8. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Sending my prayers and good wishes. Wish there were some tangible way I could help you.

God be with you.
  9. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I've not been on here on a consistent basis due to pain and fatigue, so I am unaware of what's been going on with you and your health and your family. Please let me know how you are, give me an update and I've been gone.

By the way, I'm trying a new medicine, antidepressant called Savella. My doc says it might help with my pain. I've not felt any relief yet, but I shall see when the dosages increase in a few days.

Is Missy your cat, or someone dear to you that died? Please update me hon!

Fight :)[This Message was Edited on 01/14/2010]
  10. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

You can catch up with Carla's tragedy by reading her other post, "My house burned down". She lost her home and her beloved dog Missy in a fire.

So sorry you've been in such bad pain. I didn't mean to highjack this thread but I was sure you'd want to know.

11. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

OMG! How scary and tragic! I'm glad she's OK!

My computer was having a hard time with all of the longer threads, anything longer than 15 posts on one thread. Now that they have changed the format, I'm able to check out her post. Before it moved like an hour per click it seemed anyways.

Thanks for the update! How are you doing?

Fight :)