I want to Thank God...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Kimerella, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Kimerella

Kimerella New Member

for holding me through the roughest times and for guiding me to this wonderful board. I also want to Thank God for a husband who takes care of us.

Both children have the flu. I am in a bad flair and am not able to do alot. He went shopping to get 7-up on his way home...and I didn't even ask him! He scrubbed carpets (from Alex not quite making it to the bathroom). He fed us, changed beds, gave us kisses and put us to bed. This jump in, take charge and do whatever needs to be done is relatively new. (After 18 years of marriage).

Of course, I have told both of them (God and my husband) how much I appreciate and love them, but I just had to put it out in the Universe.

Thank you God for your never ending Grace.

Kim

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

God's wonderful grace toward you and your family!

Will keep you and your family in prayer till you are over this virus.

A lot of us forget to give public thanks for the wonderful care and love the Lord showers on us.

You post was refreshing to say the least!

God Bless

Shalom! Shirl
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Kim, You are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

I pray you all will get to feeling better soon.
    It is hard when the kids are sick and you are too.

God's grace is sufficient for all our needs and I too praise Him for that.

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  4. micke

micke New Member

Hi Kim,

Hou are you doing today? Hope you are recovering from the flu. Just wanted you to know I read your post a couple of days ago and have been praying for you.

Hope your day is bright and beautiful.

Hugs(((())))
    micke
  5. Kimerella

Kimerella New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I haven't been around much. It is taking awhile to get back to...well, pre-flu.

I also am fighting fatigue. I have started a B12 therapy and that is helping a little. The doctor thinks I have CFS. I'm pretty sure of it. Everything has been tested again. My thyroid is "text book" perfect.

I just don't have enough energy to be here after I homeschool, get the kids to do their chores and do those that I need to do.

I hope to be around more soon, but am taking time to re-coup and get plenty of rest.

Kim