I want to thank this you all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by motherjo, May 5, 2003.

1. motherjo

motherjo New Member

I just want to say a big thank you, just reading some of these messages, has helped me. you'll told some one to go to the doctor dont keep putting all our pain on fibro, I took your advice, I went thursday evening, He put me in the hospial.Had congestive heart failure. and heart damaged.how about that, ribs hurt chest hurt, trouble breathing.been doing that about a month.So please check your self out before its to late.I am home now . came home this afternoon. I am glad to be back. a little weak but still fighting ,love and many thanks to all of you who cares motherjo
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am soooo glad you are OK. Thank you so very much for posting this important message.

Love, Mikie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So glad to know that you are alright. Every pain is not FM, is a trueism!

Thank the Lord you are home and doing well.

I just read your Bio, a preacher's wife?? What stress dear lady. I am a Baptist, and I do believe that the wife of a pastor does more work than the pastor!

I also saw that your b/p is high, you take very good care of yourself. When that chest feels 'funny' you go to the doctor right away from now on.

Many prayers and blessings going your way............

Shalom! Shirl

4. RedB

RedB New Member

So glad to hear that the people on this board helped you to get yourself feeling better. They are a wonderful group, aren't they?

Hopefully, you'll soon have your strength back.

Kathy
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm very glad you got it checked out!!!How scary!
    Rest......and get well.I hope your up in no time~
    Warm Hugs,
    Tracey