I want to thank you all ....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by raggedyanne, Jun 8, 2003.

1. raggedyanne

raggedyanne New Member

I only found this site today and already you have made me feel welcome and have answered my question about chest pain.
    I am, quite hosestly, relieved to read that I am not the only one dealing with chest discomfort. I have been reading over your messages and hope to get myself on some kind of a vitamin regiment too.
    I will be seeing my doctor tomorrow and will ask her advise too. I was wondering if you guys would recommend zoloft. I think I could use something to help me deal with the aches and pains and the inablility to sleep.
    I am 54 years old but feel 154! HAHAHA
    Thanks again for making me feel at home here and I will continue to read your messages and hope that you all begin to feel better real soon.
    Stay Safe
  2. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Just wanted to say Welcome! and glad you are here. There is a vast amount of info and support to be found here, and truly the greatest folks....

I was on Zoloft for awhile, did not help my pain; did seem to help ever so slightly with my sleep schedule, but not worth the side effects for me. If you go to the top of the page you will find a place to type in a subject and check past posts on that subject, a great help! Many have been helped with the supplement ZMA (sold at this sites store) for sleep, and if you aren't taking any Magnesium, please try it for your pain. Can not tell you how much it helps me!

BTW, if you have not already checked it out go to the top of the page and on the right it says,"New to the Boards?", click on it, it has great info on how to get the most out of these boards. Again, welcome to you...enjoy! love, Rebel