I was diagnosed with FIBRO, but I don't have flares.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Densgirl, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Densgirl

Densgirl New Member

Hi All,

I have been suffering with this for 5 years, but was diagnosed with FIBRO this past summer. The thing is I don't have flares as discribed here. I hurt everyday. I feel good when I first get up (once I am actually moving around)and the pain starts coming on about 10:30 AM and intensifies as the day goes on. I hurt most from late afternoon until I go to sleep, which is early because I am so darn tired. I do think that I feel sonewhat better in the warmer months, but it is still there everyday. Does anyone else experience this daily pain?

Densgirl
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE CHRONIC MYOFASCIAL PAIN THEN FIBRO I SUFFER LIKE THIS FOR YEARS UNTIL FIBRO KICKED IN WITH IT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO CHARLENE
  3. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

It sounds to me like you are in a flare right now to me, you have probably been in one awhile it sounds like it flares up worse the more you do during the day thats why it gets worse later in the day this is what mine has been doing for awhile.
  4. jole

jole Member

Hi. I have constant pain too, but mine is worse in the morning and afternoon, with more fatigue in the evening. I don't have the flares much either, and when I do, I'm down in bed, just can't move at all. But the constant pain is bad, some days worse than others.

I rarely leave my house anymore other than to go to the doctor. Just can't do it. I hope your pain isn't to that point, and wish you the best with your life.

Friends - Jole