I was going to come on here and just vent vent vent, but instead.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mariac2000, Oct 24, 2002.

1. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

I decided to see how you all are doing and see if you are all having a nice day. I figure that in general most of us are having better days than some. I thank god I am not dying, nor do I know anybody who is. I tahkngk god I have a great husband and kids. It helps mme put things in perspective. I just get constant frustrations. Sort of like purgatory instead of hell (Ha ha). They sat every cloud has a silver lining.It may be hard to find, but it's there. I think today my silver lining will be that actual minute i get to lay down and relax. I know it will come, and I will momentarily forget all of the BS that has happened today. No use in wallowing in it all the time. Someday I will feel better. It just has to be. I will just try to go through all of the many steps it takes to get there with the best disposition I can muster. You come to a point where you have to decide whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life in mysery. No matter what your body and mind tell you it is your choice. I choose to figure out a way to feel as good as possible and to enjoy as much of this life as possible. What do you call this an epiphany. Anyway, like I said I hope you are all feeling the best you can today my friends. I love you guys!!!

Maria
  2. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

I decided to see how you all are doing and see if you are all having a nice day. I figure that in general most of us are having better days than some. I thank god I am not dying, nor do I know anybody who is. I tahkngk god I have a great husband and kids. It helps mme put things in perspective. I just get constant frustrations. Sort of like purgatory instead of hell (Ha ha). They sat every cloud has a silver lining.It may be hard to find, but it's there. I think today my silver lining will be that actual minute i get to lay down and relax. I know it will come, and I will momentarily forget all of the BS that has happened today. No use in wallowing in it all the time. Someday I will feel better. It just has to be. I will just try to go through all of the many steps it takes to get there with the best disposition I can muster. You come to a point where you have to decide whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life in mysery. No matter what your body and mind tell you it is your choice. I choose to figure out a way to feel as good as possible and to enjoy as much of this life as possible. What do you call this an epiphany. Anyway, like I said I hope you are all feeling the best you can today my friends. I love you guys!!!

Maria
  3. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

you are awesome.
  4. blast

blast New Member

wow what a change of plans.
    Venting would have been a little easier to deal with.
    Happiness is kinda hard for me as I am always down with this DD.
    So, as of today ,I am going to take your words of wisdom and pass them on, if thats alright!
    Thanks for making me smile!
    Sherri
  5. murillomod

murillomod New Member

Thank you for so much for the encouraging words!! I am going to print it out and put it on my fridge.
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Mariac,
    I love what you said. It sure uplifted metoday. I think I`m going to print it out also and save it for my rough days.
    Hugs
  7. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

today, and for that I thank you. We have to stay positive as much as possible. That's why we all need to stick together. Thank you and I hope you feel better dear.