I was reading about MPS which I do have

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jul 25, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Someone said that you will develop scar tissue and it will not go away. I had to have my gall bladderout about a year ago and when I push I can feel where all the scar tissue is from that surgery. I am in so much pain and I still get pain from that surgery. I want to know is the MPS causing that scar tissue cramp up?

And I have had the worse leg aches for the past couple of weeks. I will hurt so much that I am in tear and then my legs will twitch and jump , I can watch the muscle jump and twitch all the time and sometimes it really hurts.

I have to have female surgey a few years ago and I had a blood clot . But it was not small and it was in my lwer abdomon and it was 7 cm x 5 cm x 2 cm and I had to have ultra sounds every few days and finally it was encaspuleated and the doctors would not go in to drain it becuase I am prone to getting infections and they were worried about infection .A month after I my bladder put back where it belongs and a cystacele and rectacyle fixed I had to have a MRI and the blood clot was incased and was shrinnnking .
    But there are times that I still have cramps there and I don't know if it is from that and itleft some scar tissue behind and that is what I am feeling. I have had a total hyester in 1990 so I don't have that monthly thing.

And when I bump my self it forms a hard lump on the bruse and hurts deeply,Am I just being normal or am I feeeling that muscles knot up from the MPS?

Sorry about the spelling.
    Rosemarie
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I would say this could be so. They can do something for Keloid tissue. People with auto immune disorders have this sort of response. I would see the doctor and insist they investigate the ongoing pain.

I am sorry for you.

Love Anne Crromwell
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

they call mps cmp now it is classified as a disease and not a syndrome. you would have to go to a pain managment dr for dx .the scar tissue forms on your muscles and they become hard. i have fibro and cmp and alot of times people have both.do you have pain in certain spots that are always there?i have back pain on the left side of my body all the way up that stops me from sitting or standing very long.the other question is do you feel like your mucsles are in a tight knot that is hard to release? if so you probably have cmp. hope this helps charlene