I was referred to Atty Jeff Rabin and guess what?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bellesmom, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

Thank you whoever referred me to Jeff Rabin regarding my 2nd SSDI denial. I e-mailed him Friday and he answered me on Sunday! What a guy.

He clarified the question I asked him and offered to refer me to someone in my area to help and, thanks to Mikie, I now know that an attorney will refer me to a doctor who will help compile and verify my symptoms for the next step in my disability claim.

My original revulsion at having to use an attorney to get something I should NOT need a middle-person to be involved in is having to give way to the fact that we're set up here - we HAVE to use a middle person to get anywhere in the process, I'm afraid. It's not the money paid to the atty that bothers me - it's just that we PAY insurance thru Soc Sec deduction in case we become disabled and then they make us jump thru every hoop ever invented by man.

I have really gotten a lot of help in the last couple of days on this board and wanted to tell you all a big hug and thank you. I change my mind every day about whether or not to pursue this disability claim because it has worn me out, but I think I'll go ahead and try again.

Thank you all for your input - it encourages me.

Pam
  2. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

I am the one who recommended him to you. I would've given up long ago had it not been for Jeff. I wish you all the luck with your disability case and keep me posted. Ciao 4 Now,
    Sandy