I was so tired and stressed out

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by yebogirl, Oct 22, 2002.

1. yebogirl

yebogirl New Member

I teach autistic children and all the paperwork that you have to do, working in such a demanding job while being a solomum and continuing studies was making me exhausted. I wasn't eating properly and was getting more and more stressed out. Then I discovered these products which you can get from this site. Take a look. I haven't looked back since and now have boundless energy
    www.getslim4u.com
  2. yebogirl

yebogirl New Member

I teach autistic children and all the paperwork that you have to do, working in such a demanding job while being a solomum and continuing studies was making me exhausted. I wasn't eating properly and was getting more and more stressed out. Then I discovered these products which you can get from this site. Take a look. I haven't looked back since and now have boundless energy
    www.getslim4u.com
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

This is truly wonderful, all we have to do is get out our debit card & order it up, WOW!!!!

Who would have ever thought is would be this simple.

Jaci
  4. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

CFS? Or are you selling/promoting this product? Just curious. LOL, Jaci. Kinda how I was thinking..... But, hey, if I could find something that gave me tons of energy and weight loss to boot, for real, I'd be in the long line for it. No offense, Yebogirl, but we do get a lot of people touting their products here when in fact this is a support website for people with these serious disorders. Good wishes to all.

[ advertisement ]