I was sobbing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Apr 23, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

and so upset at the recent shooting incident It make you appreciate what you have in life even when you feel you have no quality which I do a lot
    my prayers and thought are with the families

god blessxx
  2. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

I often try to think of people who have it worse then I do. It isn't that tough for me as I have a grandson with a inoperatable brain tumor. When I am feeling sorry for myself, which I often do I think about what a brave little boy he is (he is 8) and how much chemo he has had to go through and is still going through. I also have a freind with MS and she is in the advanced stages of it. We used to be roommates when we were younger and have raised our kids together. She has such a brave spirit about her. I feel that we were put on earth to learn certain types of lessons and this may be one of them for some reason. I love mother teresa saying I don't know if I am quoting this exactly "God doesn't give us more then what we can handle, however I just wish he didn't like me so much." I don't know if that is exact, but something like that. Why do some people have to die so young. I don't know. Why did we get this or my grandson and my freind get what they have. We will probable never know. But, I know this there are lessons to be learned here.
  3. clerty

clerty New Member

I know everything in life happens for a reason I suppose like it or not.

((((hugs))))

Clertyx