I Wasn't going to Ask

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kredca4, Jul 8, 2003.

1. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Because , as the saying goes, I may not want to know the answer.

Well I am in Need of Spinal Surgery, for the 2nd time, only this time they are going to Fuss my C4/5/6.

I just had a thought a little delayed reaction really......, that wait a minute, isn't that where you have to wear a "Halo"? Gad's, I can't do that, I just can't.

I'm going to go surf the Net. see what I can find out, but I need to know if any of the Member's here had this done, and if it helped of not.

The Dr. said, that there was a 95% chance that is will take care of the Pain. Won't I be fun in Airport's, or just going into a Courthouse? LOL, I can see me now setting off alarms. NOT~!

So any Input would be greatly Appericated (THank YOU is what I am trying to say, Gad's cn't spell any more)

Sincerely, one Nervous,
    kredca4/sharon
  2. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

July. He was in on Wed and home Fri. The migrains went for about 7 months and are coming back but, he needs 3 more cervical surgeries and the weekness and numbness is much better in his arms. The neck pain a tad better but, then he needs C-2 down to 7 both front and back. He also needs L5, S-1 one done. I know major surgery and any surgery can be scarry. But, believe and think positive and ask your doc any q you have and don't worry about sounding dumb no q is dumb and all are important for you to have answered. I'm going in for a couple minor surgeries in the next few weeks and It's only my feet and removing bone spures under my big toes and a bone chip from a break a while back but, I dread the thought.

Have you had a Mylogram yet? If not and you get the migrain, my friends that had the Blood Patch done had imediate migrain pain gone.

Good luck and we'll all be here for you, Kim and Gary