i watched the i remember me Movie!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kat0465, Dec 10, 2009.

1. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

and you can watch it for free(if you cant afford it like me) i asked in the post about the movie if i could put where you can go on the internet to watch it.

does anybody know if thats against the rules to say where you can go to watch it?? it was an extremely moving & sad & informative story. Even roger Ebert the film critic, said after watching the film he was ashamed of himself because he thought cfs was a made up in our heads thing
    But after he watched the movie he was singin a different tune! thats for sure.
    i plan on making my Husband watch it, maybe then he will get it and understand why i cant do all the things he thinks im not doing because im depressed.....Sigh :(
  2. karynwolfe

karynwolfe New Member

I'd love to watch it, i hope you're "allowed" to post. I'd feel better knowing I oculd watch it myself here before dishing out $10-20 for it to show to friends and family, anyway.
  3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

if you e-mail me ill tell you where i watched it at,although i dont see why i'd get in trouble posting it. but hey you never know,