i went to doctors about my jerks! myoclonic ones

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jan 26, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

she said they are nothing to be concerned with...it's not parkisons...so what ever that is good..

she order me a sleep study for 2/19....because i have stopped breathing at times..

she prescribed, atamet, sinemet..i got the geneeric form carbidopa/levodopa 25/100...so we'll see what the one will do i did ask about mirapex...i have kaiser...

i have meniscus problem in my right knee...exercixes

i need to lose weight..these meds are just fanatastic...

and i have to get a lower gi done...i have lossed muscle tone down there...i have had accidents last one in costco...no warning and it is embarassing...

anyways...that was my adventure for the today at dr's office...

jodie
    [This Message was Edited on 01/27/2006]
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Jodie:
    Progress. Thank heaven that they gave you some meds to help. It sounds like a good doctor's visit (as it should be). I believe in action to get things done and you certainly have done that. I have read that others have had luck with Sinemet. Let us know how you do.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. lolee

lolee New Member

All I could think of was "gee, I talked to Doctor about my jerks too. But he said that unless I served him with evication papers he would be able to stay!"

LOL!!!!

So glad you are seeing someone who is working WITH you!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Lolee
  4. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Hi Jodie - I have the jerks too. I saw a neuro last year and he said it was nothing to worry about too. My MRI, MRA, EMG, and neuro testing were all clear. I guess it's just part of this stupid syndrome!

Meow
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i think i was in denial, first i was getting told and poked at night by the idiot boyfriend saying i was snoring///then my ex- hubby was telling me i snore...well i nevered snored when we were married...but i would notice i was waking up gasping for air...so i guess they were telling the truth...

i need to take action for my dad had stroke...but he was or is a sober alcoholic..

wait and see approach and she gave me meds for the rls...

jodie