I went to football game today and I made it without passing out

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BEARANDBUGSMOM, Sep 24, 2006.

1. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

I not doing very well right now but at least I didn't have to go to the ER, before I came home. It was a Bucs game and I haven't been to one in probably 10 years! I thought about not going because I just never know how bad I'm going to feel or how far I will be able to walk.

We had to park closer to the stadium and pay $25 to park which really upset me because I couldn't walk that far. And it was so hot I don't know how anyone handles season tickets, I have never been so hot in my entire life. But I made it to the end.

Now I'm really afraid to go to sleep because I dont look forward to getting up in the morning, I know I'm going to be so stiff and sore that I can barely walk, and it will only get worse over the next week!! I hate having this DD, I can't plan anything or really go and do anything for not knowing how I am going to feel on that day.

The only thing that would have made it worth the pain is if we would have won!! Oh, well can't have everything! And it also would have helped if I would have remembered the sun screen, OUCH!!

Blessings,
    Kelly
  2. spacee

spacee Member

You are a better woman than me! Congrats on making it through it. Yep, if only we had won.

Hugs,

Spacee
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I hope your sunburn and pain aren't too bad this week. And too bad the Bucs lost.
    But I'm envious of your making it to the game!
  4. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

pain in my back and legs...holy moley I can barely walk, and I started waking up at 3am hurting last night all I did was toss and turn and toss and turn.

What a shame that we cant enjoy more of life because of this dang disease, if wed go out an do anything too taxing we could be in bed for the next week.

Thanks for the replies! GO BUCS!

Blessings,
    Kelly