I went to see Good doc Mark Pellegrino

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Wow is he good. It was so wonderful talking to someone who has this fm and knows how I feel and knows what I'm dealing with everyday. He was very good with info and performed a work over on me. Looked at my meds that I'm taking and is going to send me a report on pain meds he recommends and other things that I can share with my pcp so she can help me more. I recommend him to anyone with this terrible DD, he was a blessing.
    Carlacat
    PS....I still have to go back to Cleveland Clinic on Nov 13 for a cardivascular visit and a tilt table testing. I was told that I have automine neuropathy and one of my test showed I am not sweating in my feet like I should. We'll see what comes out of all this. I guess from what I take that would make my legs weak and dizzy after I'm standing for a while.
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Wow is he good. It was so wonderful talking to someone who has this fm and knows how I feel and knows what I'm dealing with everyday. He was very good with info and performed a work over on me. Looked at my meds that I'm taking and is going to send me a report on pain meds he recommends and other things that I can share with my pcp so she can help me more. I recommend him to anyone with this terrible DD, he was a blessing.
    Carlacat
    PS....I still have to go back to Cleveland Clinic on Nov 13 for a cardivascular visit and a tilt table testing. I was told that I have automine neuropathy and one of my test showed I am not sweating in my feet like I should. We'll see what comes out of all this. I guess from what I take that would make my legs weak and dizzy after I'm standing for a while.
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

im so glad things went so well i love to hear when others finally get the help they deseve
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

It is so rare to see a doctor that will do all those tests you mention. Keep us posted on what he finds out and what his treatments are. Maybe some of us can convince our reluctant docs to try them.
    Klutzo
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I just got Dr. Pellegrino's book; 'Inside Fibromyalgia', have not got to read it yet, but from what you said, it must be good! Also if you are interested, he has many articles on the 'HOME' page here on the board too.

It is so good to hear someone found a doctor that is willing to listen and relate to them, I sure wish you the best of luck all the way around here.

Be sure to check his articles out here at Pro Health.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. jojojem

jojojem New Member

i have a good doctor.She is my pschyatrist and also handles dispensing what kind of medicnes i need to take and how much .She also listens to and doesn't judge and say it's all in your head.She listens with an open heart. She has her own research company called IPS RESEARCH and it'son the webb.She tries to develope methods to try and help alcholics and drug dependence .She's well known in the psychiatric field and is one of the best inOK.The clinic where I went to get my diaganosis was Scott White in TX and they read all her reports and said they would like to have her in their clinic,and this is a big hospital like the mayo so i'm very fortunate.
  7. kristine

kristine New Member

..glad to hear you had a good meeting...it's always great to hear when someone finds a good doctor...i have enjoyed reading his books......kristine