I went toStone Mountain for those from GA It was Great

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Jul 3, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

For those who went know Im here in GA.

The x and new wife got here and she made an a$$ of her self before my daughter ever got home.At my sons wedding she kept calling him her son and hanging all over him.He told her look your my dads wife thats it I have a Mom and love her and do not need another so dont spoil this for us act your age.

I was so proud of my son and had a great time.

We went to Stone Mountain today and had a ball.It was beautiful.Yes she was there but she knows her place now and behaved herself.They leave in the am tommorrow and I stay till the ninth.

Oh and the sleeping arrangements work out she refused to sleep on that airo bed and they went to a hotel.They left there lap top in the car and it got stolen.What goes around comes around I always say.

Take care every one
    Sue
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I am so happy for you! That is so great that your son stood up for you like that, I bet it made you feel so proud!

Stone Mountain is gourgeous this time of year! I bet it was hot though! Are ya'll having a big cookout tomorrow? I think we are going to go to a parade, maybe see some fireworks tomorrow night, I don't know for sure. My 16 year old daughter plays tenor sax in the marching band with her high school.

Take Care Sue and I hope you really enjoy yourself while here in Georgia!

Kellyann
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

one of my son in laws friends for pool party and cook out.

We see Stone Nountine from my daughters deck.I watch the fire works from her deck its great.

They are all out with X for dinner and fire works.I told my daughter last night with your Dad Ill stay home its only right.Its fine with me.

For every day a new dawn will come

Sue
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

So glad to hear everything worked out for you, wedding and everything! You sound like you were able to handle everything without much or none of a crash too, that is wonderful!

Sounds like you're going to be getting around to see the sights - where else are you planning on going? Hope you get to spend the day in the mountains too, at least it might be a bit cooler there!

best,
    Victoria