I will be gone for 10 days...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Aug 11, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We leave tomorrow for Mt. Shasta, CA, to camp (RV) for a week. I'm tired, and not really jazzed about going, but we're on our way.

I will miss you all while we're gone...!Everyone hang in there! We have to keep up the fight.

Hugs to all,
    Sue
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I wouldn't do that to you! But what a kind offer. Tou need to take care of yourself...and no colonoscopies while I'm gone! (-:

Sue
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

One quick question? Does your DH know about the other two? You know, hushed tone, Ben and Jerry? Could be quite the vacation! Whooooooo Hoooooooo!

I'll hook up with 'Marti' and we'll compare stories when you get back home.

Do have a wonderful time. Relax, enjoy, and take CARE of yourself!

Take perfect care,

Kim
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

bumping in hopes Sue will see before she leaves!
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Shhhhhh! My husband is in the other room, and with you shouting about (whisper) you-know who, (regular voice) he might get up...and take up with them himself! AAGH! What have I said?

It's true...his secret love is B & J's, too...We share them. Quite an open marriage, wouldn't you say? In fact, he might even like "Marti"...

Poor man; he is a lost soul . He does not share my passion for 024, however. It sends him running to B & J for comfort. Actually, it sends the cat running also...the smell is not for the faint of heart!

So, you and Marti have a great week...I will be thinking of you two intoxicating lovers...oh the stories you will have upon my return. Be still my heart.

Thanks for the note...the vacation will be fun and it will be good to just be outside and away from news, problems, etc. for a while.

Take care...
    Sue