I will be gone for the week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sunshyne1027, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

My grandmother passed away, and I have a long drive ahead of me, will be gone for a week or so. Its going to be a hard time with it all. My health is not great,bronchitis,and its so cold where I am going for the funeral. I will makes sure to take meds with me, rest as much as possible.

Feels like home here, and I just wanted to let you all know. K?

Take care of one another.

Sunshyne
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

You be sure to dress warm, take a blanket with you for the ride and get as much rest as you can.

Will be waiting for your return. Do be careful.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. darlamk

darlamk New Member

Hi Sunshyne, Drive carefully and take care. I hope you get to feeling better too.
    Sincerely,
    Darla
  4. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

to hear about your Grandmother Sunshyne. It is so hard to deal with. I pray that your journey is well and I will pray for you and your family.

this is home a second home to most of us and your a big part of it, Big soft hugs.

Be good to yourself and I pray that you will find strength to make it back feeling okay to us soon.
    God bless you.
    Joannie
  5. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself. God Bless. (((((Hugs)))))) ozgran.
  6. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Thanks for the wonderful words from you all. Everything went great. Its nice to be home!

7. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

Glad that you made it home safely, welcome back sunshyne.
    Joannie
  8. selma

selma New Member

So sorry to hear about your grandma. Being one myself, I know that she would want you to smile when you think of her. She must have been special for you to make this trip to honor her memory. Take good care of you.
    Huggs, Selma
  9. Bambi

Bambi New Member

I don't know how I missed your post
    before you left but I really am sorry
    about the loss of your grandmother.
    I was very close to my mother's mother, she lived with us and cared
    for me while my mother and dad worked. It's a hard thing to loose
    someone so close to the whole family
    and whose been there through thick
    and thin for all those years. Take
    good care of yourself and look out
    for depression. Grief can cause so many strange things, even loss of balance, clumsiness, things you'd never think of. Do rest and take it
    easy. ((((((HUGS!))))) Bambi
  10. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

About your Grandmother, Sunshyne, I'm sure you will miss her. We missed you! I'm very glad you are back!
    Fibromiester