I will be off and on...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by UnicornK, Jun 7, 2006.

1. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I'm having an awful flare, and my anxiety (from PTSD) is going through the roof. It's hard to sit and work on the computer...hurts bad!

Hubby is going to get a laptop/notebook. Mostly for me but he gets to use it too. I can't wait! But we're going to Daytona Beach (from Maryland) by van and we'll have to wait until we get back to buy it.

We'll be gone from 6/18 to 6/23 or 24. It's for a convention for our church organization...ABA...American Baptist Association. It'll be fun, but tiring.

Anyway...I'll get online when I can. In the meantime I hope you all do well. I'll be missing you and thinking of you.

God Bless.
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I'm feeling better. My doc is weaning me off of cymbalta, and took me off of provigil and zanaflex. (I guess I'm back on coffee! LOL) He put me back on baclofen, and started me on lyrica and balacet. We really didn't want to go back on narcotics, especially so soon after my detox, but it was unavoidable.

I'm hoping the lyrica will start to work soon, so I can stop the balacet, but I kinda doubt that I'll be stopping the balacet no matter what. (Balacet is sort of like darvocet.)

I'll still be on and off while my body gets used to these new meds. You know what it's like! I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

God Bless.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you may want to re-think about lap top...bad for the neck etc...

but just be careful...

jodie