I wish our dogs or pets in general

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beadlady, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

could have a warning signal on them when we get too close--so we don't step on them during the night.

Yes, I stepped on my dog and he let out a major yelp, scared me out of my wits and then I was bending down trying to make sure he was ok and telling him mommy was sorry. Of course this woke up hubby and I'm sure it woke up my neighbor's downstairs.

I was already having a horrible time trying to go to sleep and now I'm wide awake and shaking.
  2. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

My cat had this awful habit of running up from behind me, passing me up, then coming to a DEAD STOP in front of me. I almost tripped over him more than once. He was going to seriously hurt me, tho I figure it was just fun and games to him. I tried shooshing him out of the way but that was just more fun for him. I quit stopping when I was walking. Took him a few times of getting stepped on to make him quit. He still runs in front of me, he just doesnt do those dead stops anymore. Not the same as your dog I know, just thought Id share. Ive been up since 3am and its 6:15 now. Im brain dead.