I woke up last night w/ horrifying pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Jul 21, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with this feeling down in the right groin/ovary area.

I was laying in the feetle position, and it was hurting so bad, that I could not move or turn over. It lasted about an hour or so.

It felt like my ovary was about to burst or something or like someone was squeezing it. I am very very tired today and am so drained feeling.
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

any pain today? sometimes I will have sharp pains when I'm ovulating..maybe you might have an ovarian cyst?? If it keeps up I would see the gyno.. good luck!
    dona
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

I had a sharp pain early last night way before I went to bed. It felt like glass cutting me and it was sudden and sharp, but it was on the opposite side right below my ribs. BF says it could have been a kidney stone trying to travel through and pass. I don't know- it was just kind of weird how it happened all of a sudden. Hopefully, I won't have anymore.

Kriket
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Can you get this checked it sounds a bit iffy and I always worry about those sort of pains. It could be kidney stones as that pain is worse than triple labor pains, but I worry about bowels too.

Hope you are doing better but if it happens again get to ER

Love Anne C
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

I sorta recall something about pelvic pain and the groin being involved.

Isn't there something called pelvic inflammatory disease, or something like that?

Maybe someone can do a search for you; I'm hopeless doing searches, brain does not work right for it LOL.

Hope you find out what it is and get to feeling better real soon...

findmind