I woke up today and leaned over to take my T3 pill when.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Feb 24, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I took my lunesta instead. So I guess I will be going back to bed an minute now. I am so mad at myself!! I was hoping to have a good day today too! Gosh...some days we really struggle to be "normal"!!!
  2. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

When that happens. But you look way too young to be doing that yet!! :) Sometimes I take my meds and the next minute I wondered if I took the right things. Well, sweet dreams, and a better day tomorrow!
  3. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Might as well enjoy the rest. You will probably wake up in a few hours and feel great from the extra sleep.

Sweet dreams.
  4. elsa

elsa New Member

I am laughing ONLY because I have been there and because your not hurt , right?!

A little extra snooze time won't hurt us ... may even do you a world of good!

Just don't reach over and take your T3 at bedtime tonight! Done that one too!

Sweet dreams girlfriend!

Elsa

If I have offended please accept my apology ... I just see so much of past self there that it tickled me.
  5. jane32

jane32 New Member

Oh please no offense taken. I laugh at everything so I thought it was pretty funny. I only dosed off for a little-it is way too bright out today!

I am a little tired but not too bad. Lucikly I only took 1/2 of the pill. I leave some cut up next to my bed just in case I can't sleep in the middle of the night.

I also took a shower so that helped a bit. I hope I can sleep tonight so that I can enjoy tomorrow!

There are just so many darn pills. I have a great pill case that I keep downstairs with all of my pills for the day and evening and then I have this little box next to my bed with just the sleeping meds and T3 & TF. I obviously need to change this now:)

I can't believe I still have 3-4 things to add. There is not enough time in the day for all of these pills!

6. elsa

elsa New Member

I just bet you snored all night ... Whew, double up on those sleepy sleep meds, Ha! I am such a wiennie ... If I don't write it down in my med log ... and then not remember whether I took it or not ... these days I'll just go without. .... Which sucks too ....

I just didn't want to repeat any past screw ups if you understand what I'm saying.

Ya'll take care ... Thanks for the giggles ....

Elsa