I WON MY SS DISABILITY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fm2, Aug 23, 2005.

1. fm2

fm2 New Member

case!!!!!! It took from 12/03 to 8/05 but I finally won. I'll be drawing off my husbands since he passed away this year which means I'll be getting more than on mine. The Lord knows what we need and I'm so blessed. I wish all of you could receive what is do you. No one knows what we go through on a daily basis. God Bless all of you.

Trudi
  2. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

Yeah. I am so pleased for you.
  3. PainSux

PainSux New Member

I'm unfortunately getting to a place where I feel that I may have to look into that as work is soooooo difficult. Good luck.
  4. heartinheaven

heartinheaven New Member

Congrats Trudi,

I hope this financial blessing will give you all the material things you need, but most of all, the feeling of peace and security we all crave.

Blessings and prayers

H Michael
  5. fm2

fm2 New Member

Yes I am getting my back pay. I haven't received any money yet but just knowing has taken a burden off. Just wish my husband had lived long enough to know I'd be ok after he was gone. He worried so much about leaving me while I was sick. I hope yours goes through fast just hang in there.

God Bless
    Trudi
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i'm so sorry you had to wait so darn long.

hopefully it will ease things abit on the home front.

take care

jodie
  7. DVoit

DVoit New Member

Tell me, was your disability only FMS or do you have other problems. I am struggling now trying to get it.

Donna
  8. bozey

bozey New Member

So happy to hear you won. Now maybe you can relax and take care of your grandson. Happy early Birthday to you too. When you get your money, pamper your self at least one whole day.

Take care

bozey

I am waiting for my answer from my appeals hearing. Hope I get the same news as you.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so very, very happy for you.

Love, Mikie
  10. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I am so so happy for you!!!

Few...what a relief finally!!

Dosen't make the pain go away, but sure helps some with the worry and stress!!

Again...So Happy for you!!

CONGRATS
    ((Hugs))
    Bluerose
  11. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I'm so happy for you!! I know it saddens you that your husband couldn't be here to enjoy this moment, but believe in your heart that he knows, right now, what a blessing you are receiving!

Now, you go out and do something really FUN for YOU and YOU ALONE!!! You deserve it! PG
  12. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

What a special day!Linda
  13. Meekah

Meekah New Member

With all you've been through, lately, I'm happy something positive has come your way.

Congratulations!!!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  14. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

hi trudi, so happy for you!! And regarding your comment about your husband not living long enough to see you were OK financially--I strongly believe that not only does he now know--but he probably had a hand in it, and now is resting more peacefully himself! relax now and focus on getting better--laurie
  15. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

So happy for you. I don't know how much longer i can work. I gets hrder and harder for me everyday. sometimes i go crying because i have no choice. Maybe soon i can start the process. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
  16. fm2

fm2 New Member

back problems and depression. Just hang in there.
    Thank you for all the responses it lifts my spirits. This web site has truly been a blessing to me. I have learned so much from it.

Yes, I'm sure my husband is resting peacefully now. When he died he had a tatoo of the roadrunner. A few days after the funeral I walked outside and there was a roadrunner sitting on top of my van. My family and I see roadrunners all around our neighborhood now. But before his death we had never seen one didn't even know they exsited in this area. It makes me feel like he is still watching over us. And yes I do enjoy my grandchildren. Thank you for being such a loving and caring group of people. I pray all will receive their SS.

LOL and soft hugs,
    Trudi[This Message was Edited on 08/24/2005]