I WON

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nancydr, Oct 13, 2005.

1. nancydr

nancydr New Member

I have to keep pinching myself. If you need an attorney for a hearing before an admin law judge, Scott Davis is wonderful. We won today. We were totally amazed. We were originally told the judge was not a favorable one, but he just came through. It was a God ordained court session. It was unbelievable. He even went back another year for me. YIPPEE YIPPEE
  2. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

Thats wonderful..i am so happy for you.

Dee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so happy for you. Celebrate your good fortune.

Love, Mikie
  4. cilli

cilli New Member

So happy happy for you, every one that gets approval is another leap for us.

I am excited after2 yrs I finally have a court date for next month, hooray, but it was due to me writing to senators definitely not my attorney.

Congrats again love and prayers Cilli
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm so happy everything turned out in your favor!!!

What a mega relief huh?

,....you deserve it :)
  6. shmilycsc

shmilycsc New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. NOW YOU CAN RELAX.

GOD BLESS CAROLYN
  7. JOHNNIE1964

JOHNNIE1964 New Member

CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR WIN ,I AM GETTING READY TO ASK FOR A HEARING IN FRONT OF A JUDGE ,HOW CAN I CONTACT MR. DAVIS?
    WHAT PROBLEMS ARE YOU HAVING (MEDICAL)
  8. nancydr

nancydr New Member

You can contact Scott Davis in Phoenix, AZ. His telephone # is 602-482-4300. You can contact them Monday through Thursday. Their office is closed on Fridays. Email address is info@scottdavispc.com It was amazing. Thank you all for your support and well wishes. The four year fight seemed hard at first, BUT NEVER NEVER EVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT. We need to write to the President, Insurance Companies, Senators, Congressmen, and educate them about this. It is not an "all in your head" thing. Good night everyone.
  9. nancydr

nancydr New Member

Hi Johnnie1964, my medical problems are as follows, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, costochondritis, osteoarthritis, degenerative disk disease, acid reflux, and chronic headaches. You may contact me at any time, and let me know how you are doing. Thanks.

[ advertisement ]