I wonder?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maggie428, Sep 23, 2006.

1. maggie428

maggie428 New Member

Hi all~~me I am wondering if anyone experiences these two things with Fibro???? I get ichey, first one spot then it will pop up somewhere else. I also get the chills in the morning off and on. For a long time this summer I would get them and then they went away, now they are coming back again..........Anyway just wondering????

Maggie from Wisconsin
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

Hi maggie....

Think you'd get a LOT more replies if you edit your post and put topic in the title.

Just click on Edit, under your screen name and add to the title, ok?

Good luck!
    findmind
  3. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I too experience both of these syptoms.

People think Im a hypochondriac when Ill complain that one thing hurts, then 10 seconds later, a total other thing.

My thermosdat is totally wacked. When it is cold out, Im hot. When it is hot out Im cold. Sometimes Im normal, but not all the time.

Hugs,
    Stephanie
  4. rinaldo

rinaldo New Member

Hi, Ive been itchy especially my arms shoulders and legs. I Told my ffc doctor and he thinks its yeast. I think it allergy related.
  5. teeger

teeger New Member

Hi
    I thought I was the only one that itched. Do you have a rash? I have nothing it just starts to itch. I'm very careful not to scratch as the skin get very sore very quickly. My itching is around my butt and stomach. I found that the only thing that helps in Vaseline. I went to a derm doc as I had a rash that broke out on my foot. Did not itch or anything, she diagnois it as exzema. Vaseline helps that also. I do not think it is exzema but then again i'm not a doc. It has broken out on my arm also and has stop on my foot. real weird. As for the chills, lord how I hate those. It seems never can penetrate it. I can sit under blankets and still feel cold. In a way i'm so glad to see i'm not the only one with this stupid symptoms.
    take care
    Anna