I wondered how many of us owned Shih Tzus?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjcookie, Jun 5, 2006.

1. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I saw livnlife's picture of her baby and I have two shih tzus now. Just wondered how many other shih tzu mommies or daddies were out there? Of course, I love almost all doggies, just partial to my shih tzus.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

OF THE little rascals in l991 from a rescue society. Don't know how old Chester is, but he is still with us. I give him vitamins and glucosamine.
  3. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

Her name is Dory and I just love her. She is my daughter's dog.

Will I get in trouble if I say that I have 2 Schnauzers? I love them too!

Jodi
  4. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

no shih tzu, but in my profile is my Mikey, he is an Aphenpincher, nickname for those types is a Monkey Dog.

when my bassett hound had to be put to sleep, I found Mikey wondering the beach, took him home, posted pictures, checked local newspaper, nothing. nobody was looking for him.

I think someone just let him go. As when I found him he was underwait, and he hair was all matted, and was not house broken.

I love Mikey, and he gave me so much joy and comfort when I was down in the dumps over my bassett hound.

He makes are great lap dog too.

God Bless,
    cin
  5. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

My fur baby's name is Sushi (the Shih-tzu). She is a toy size and very small, though she has more of a rotweiler personality. (Someone forgot to tell her she was little!)

We also have a pocket size Chiuaua (sp?)name Angle! She only weighs 3 lbs. ROTTEN...ROTTEN... ROTTEN...

We also have four feathered babies!

Did I mention I had 3 kids tooo.....Oh YEAH! YOu can see who ranks where...Oh and a hubbie too!....

Just kidding! :)

Jenni
  6. mominpain58

mominpain58 New Member

i have 3 of them, 8 month girl, 1 year girl and 8 year old girl...they are the only thing i have in my sick and bvoring life...to bring a smile to my face...
  7. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

she is 3yrs old, tricolored, and her name is Zoe. I groom her myself. She is adroable and very loyal to me. She is very smart and loves doing tricks. And boy, is she full of additude! Little stinker!
  8. Dlebbole

Dlebbole New Member

Does half count? I got him a year ago, and I am deeply in love! He's sooooo smart, cute and nice! My son loves him too. Diane
  9. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

His name is Brady and he's 2. I can't have children, so he's my boy. I don't think he knows he's not a person. He's totally spoiled rotten. THE VET SHAVED HIM LAST WEEK!!! We carried him in to have him washed and trimmed and the brain dead freak shaved off all of his hair!! I threatened to pull all of hers out one strand at a time!! It broke my heart and must have freaked him out pretty bad too, because the first think he did when we got him home was crawl under the desk and hide. She left his face and tail long and he has very little hair at all on the rest of his body. He had long pretty hair. I sat down and cried like a baby, but being the optomist, it's just that much longer before he'll need another one, he's probably much cooler, and it is just hair and will grow back. she violated my child!! I'll have to figure out how to get the picture off of my phone and onto my profile. I have a couple of shots when he had hair. This is the first shih-tzu that I have ever had, and even though he's a big daddy's boy, he's still my only baby boy.
  10. gidgetsmom

gidgetsmom New Member

no shih tzu, but my little pomeranian is a spoiled delight!! pic in profile!!
  11. jess

jess New Member

I had a Lhasa apso for 15 years. They kind of look similar to a Shih Tzu. When she died I was devastated. I adopted a rescue dog, part Papillion, pomeranian. Nasty to all but my family. We love him though. Jess
  12. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

I have a 1 one yr old Shih Tzu-

His name is Budward- The poor thing was almost killed by a bulldog when he was only 5 months old. He recovered from his wounds, but he's still not over it. He skiddish when he hears big dogs bark and most times won't go off the porch. He's my little lap man.

This is the first shih tzu I've ever owned, and I have to say- they have the most interesting personalities..

Anyone else have a male Shih tzu that pees with it's front paw up?? lol-- just checking?

Zzz
  13. jen_miester27

jen_miester27 New Member

i am the proud mom of a female shih tzu named Mitzi, and a male named Max....my two babies have 5 babies of their own. they are adorable. i want to keep them all. :)
    they will be 4 weeks old in two days. they are just starting to play with each other, and even have little growls sometimes....sooooo cute! just had to tell yall about them! shih tzu's are wonderful!!!
  14. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

Glad there are so many. I just love these doggies!