I Would Appreciate Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

As many of you know, my SSD hearing was set for a year ago last Dec. 10th. It has finally be reset to Feb. 23. Please pray that at least I get approvied for all the time I was so sick and could not work. It would be nice if I can stay on it until I can find a job with benefits so I can have insurance too. Thanks for your prayers.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I appreciate your prayers. I will be glad to just get it settled as I've been "on hold" for so long.

Love, Mikie
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I know how stressful it can to be waiting to be approved for SSD.
    I will certainly be praying that the Lord will find a way for you to be approved for SSD.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  4. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Hi Mikie,
    Will be praying for you. Will pray that everything turns out good.
    Hugs Shirley
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Every day I pray for a lot of things.... including all of us fighting these dd's , all the people on this site , & for the two most active moderators here... & I'll add a couple of prayers that your ssid hearing goes as well as it should..... hopefully you get a good "judge"..... that seems to be the main baseline for a right & correct decision..

Blessings !!!!! billcamo.
  6. Yesh

Yesh New Member

make a way when there seems to be no way, he works in ways we cannot see, he will make a way for me. (Don Moen)

The Bible also says...Be still and know that I am God.

You are in my prayers and I will pary that your hearing goes well.

God Bless

Yesh
  7. allhart

allhart New Member

i will keep you in my prayers for both the ssd and you find a job you love with benifets
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Mikie,

I will also be praying that your hearing in Feb goes well.
    I know that all this time passing and the pain must be so stressful. But put your faith in the Lord and he will guide.

Dear Lord,
    Please be with Mikie during these trying times, give her the strength to endure, but also give her the peace and comfort she needs. I pray that you will guide a honest and fair Judge to determine her case. Please beless her and continue to do so. In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To Danny's well worded prayer!

God bless Mike.....

Shalom, Shirl