I would eat a dead skunk on the road!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen2002, Nov 9, 2002.

1. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Okay, so maybe I would have to salt and pepper it a bit, but if I thought for one minute it would cure what ails me....
    Presently I am using a combination of Conventional, Alternative, Integrated, and Natural treatments. I am willing to try whatever (dictated by common sense, and research) avails me positive results, improving my health, and alleviating symptoms. This is my quest.
    Some use Conventional only, or Natural only, others use combinations. For the time being, there is no right or wrong. One day, in the future, we will know unequivocably what the right course of treatment is.
    This site is a wonderful source of information, and data, for exploring all the possibilities available to us. We don't all agree on the best methods--thank goodness, that is what gives rise to theories and experimentation, and eventually and end to the search--a cure.
    This site offers support, and encouragement, to those of us who are struggling through this process, some days with hope and vigor, other days feeling discouraged and defeated. Obviously no one here is superior or more advanced than another--I haven't found anyone here, who has the cure for this.
    My hope is that as a community, with a common goal, we can share our experiences, and findings in a positive manner. We can cradle those who need support, and applaud those who are proactively trying to better themselves, no matter what method they have chosen.
    Karen
  2. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Okay, so maybe I would have to salt and pepper it a bit, but if I thought for one minute it would cure what ails me....
    Presently I am using a combination of Conventional, Alternative, Integrated, and Natural treatments. I am willing to try whatever (dictated by common sense, and research) avails me positive results, improving my health, and alleviating symptoms. This is my quest.
    Some use Conventional only, or Natural only, others use combinations. For the time being, there is no right or wrong. One day, in the future, we will know unequivocably what the right course of treatment is.
    This site is a wonderful source of information, and data, for exploring all the possibilities available to us. We don't all agree on the best methods--thank goodness, that is what gives rise to theories and experimentation, and eventually and end to the search--a cure.
    This site offers support, and encouragement, to those of us who are struggling through this process, some days with hope and vigor, other days feeling discouraged and defeated. Obviously no one here is superior or more advanced than another--I haven't found anyone here, who has the cure for this.
    My hope is that as a community, with a common goal, we can share our experiences, and findings in a positive manner. We can cradle those who need support, and applaud those who are proactively trying to better themselves, no matter what method they have chosen.
    Karen
  3. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hi Karen,
    I would eat a dead skunk,too if I thought it would help. I'd even eat a possum and without salt and pepper.
    You try it first and let us know the results. hehe

Sapphire
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I asked that those of us who are getting results from our treatments post what we are doing that is helping. That is how I learned about all the treatments which have helped me. Nothing works for everyone, but through trial and error, we can find treatments which do work for us.

Love, Mikie
  5. kadywill

kadywill New Member

the hind-end of a buffalo! I agree completely about your views of this board and Mikie DOES want to hear about treatments that are working. Keep it up! We need each other!
    Love,
    Kady
  6. sofy

sofy New Member

Do you share? If you find that tasty dead skunk that heals what ails, please call and I'll come over with my own fork. We all suffer from similiar symptoms but I don't think there is a single cause and thats why different things works for some and not for others. I'm hoping if I read enough posts someone will post something that this old stubborn body will respond to.