I would like to feel better and to look better.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Aug 3, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I need to get moving with my legs a, tighs, & hips. I want to start to feel better.

I feel to have my muscels to work better and do the the things I would like to do. I kneed to work out and learn. I need to eat better and drink more liquid and drink more water. EAt more fresh fruit too. I want to start to feel better nad to like exercise more nd eat right . I know that it is hard to chang in what you eat and how you exercise. I know that I have much to do but that I need to do is just start to feel better and to like me better amd to enjoy my life too.Ikow that I must learn how oe krrp up ewithj my

Ijae much t eo and I am donb
    I have much to do to work on ecomming the perosn I would like to be.

Rosemarie
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

Rosemarie keep up the positive thoughts. I have been doing scissors with my legs to try to strenghthen them. All through the day I try to do them. I also have been doing yoga breaths and holding my stomach in for a count of ten. I can't do anything with my arms yet. I have a sore on my buttocks and I am afraid it is a bed sore. Don't know much about them and how much you have to lay to get them, but it is worrying me. That is why I have started doing the leg stuff. I hope you can reach your goal. I bet you look great so try not to worry about that as much. Best wishes on reaching your goals.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

always room for improvement.

jodie