I would love for anyone who can to pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tanyat, Apr 24, 2006.

1. tanyat

tanyat New Member

The pain just won't go away!! I was involved in a serious car accident last July. I have myofacial pain syndrome.
    Just got diagnosed with FMS and CFS and I am only 29.

I need prayer from anyone who can so I can be healed and start my life again. I try to give it all to God but sometimes it's very hard.

My husband and I just lost a baby a little after 3 months of pregnancy. The baby died inside of me and I had to get a DNC. They never put me down for it and I could feel and hear everything. It was horrifying!

All I want is to get better so I can try to have another baby eventually and also take care of my family!!

Thank you so much for listening to me and all of you are in my prayers as well

(((HUGS))) and GOD BLESS!!!
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Tanyat,

I am so sorry for your terrible loss! My God-daughter suffered the same loss of her baby, in the same way. Such a terrible grief.

Will gladly pray for your health, and all the situations in your life!

Love, Judy
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Tanyat, just caught your post before leaving for the day.
    Youv'e really taken some heavy hits, please take time to allow yourself to rest peacefully. Your body is hurting, but so are your emotions, i can't imagine not only losing a little one, but than going thur that procedure. Go ahead and grieve for your little one, and keep trying to give it to the Lord. He's the only one who can handle it.

Praying for you also. Also asking God to give you a release
    from the pain your in.
    (((hugs)))
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and it has been so hard for them. I will pray for your healing and for the memory of all the bad to fade quickly.

You shouldn't have to have this pain at your age...my prayer is that yours will be taken away and soon.

Hugs,
    Sue
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sorry for your loss.
    I will pray that God will strengthen your body and lift you up mentally also.

Love.....Mari
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For you, so sorry for your lost, may the Lord bless you and heal you soon.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

You are not alone and I will pray that you have a healing. May God bless and grant your prayers answered.

Lillyrose