I would love to know your thoughts symptoms listed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by catwoman224, Aug 26, 2006.

1. catwoman224

catwoman224 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am 29 years old and for the past 2 years I have been suffering with wierd symptoms that come and go. I have been to 2 neurologists 3 ERs and seen by 2 general practitioners. Everyone is saying I have no neurological condition and I have had MRIS (both negative). Iam terrifies of MS not sure why because nobody in my family has it. Below is a list of symptoms I ahve been struggling with, I would love to know your feedback on whether I should look into FMS. Thanks!!!

Burning Feet
    Allergies
    Sinus issues
    burning in arms (feel like they are sunburned)
    Weakness
    Feeling off balance
    TMJ (since I was a kid)
    Anxiety Disorder since I was a kid

2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Hi, I wish I had an answer for you but I don't so I'll bump this and hope for more replies.

Best of luck,
    Marta
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

That said The burning sounds like what I do get with FM but it can also be something like a lupus .This can also go for your allergies or Sinus problems.FM gives us all different problems ,but its important for your doctor to rule out other things .
    Anxiety also is a strange thing I get weak,feel off balence and even chest pains with this.

get a good physical every year specially if these change. do not always think its FM/CFS you could have something else happening.

[ advertisement ]