I wrote a long update and it didn't get posted!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Dec 23, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Very weird! The services are over and life is going on. Mom is OK right now, but we leave tomorrow.

I wrote so much and it's gone...so sorry! Will write more when I get home as we are headed out now. I feel like a mack truck has run over me. AAGH!

Take care...Great Christmas to all.

Love,
    Sue

Would someone have deleted it? I wonder. I don't know what could have been offensive. Hopefully it was just my mistake. If not, I hope I receive a note to let me know what I did wrong.
  2. lovinlifeinAK

lovinlifeinAK New Member

Hope your Holidays bring you some joy .
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I have deleted my own, when I have been tired. Other's seem to find another home.

Life does go on, but I believe your mom will find it much less meaningful for many, many months. Do you have sibs close to her? It is an extremely life altering event. Will she be with family during the coming holiday? I hope so.

I am sure you are very exhausted and emotionally drained. It will take time and for the physical and emotional trauma to subside. Take your time. Everything will wait for you. Unfortunately, this is just the beginning for your mom's grief journey. Yours too. It can feel very overwhelming.

Get home, rest and take your time doing whatever it is that needs to be done. I will pray for extra strength when it comes to dealing with your mom's grief, also.

Susie, you have been in my prayers and heart. I hope your trip home was gentle and that God is with you as you learn to face the world without your Dad.

I have big shoulders........... I am always here.

Love and prayers,

Kim
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

and hope that you can rest up... and fill us in when you can.

BIG HUG....Mama

5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I've done that too with long posts.. discourageing considering how long it takes us to even form our thoughts some times!
    Glad the services went well.. Boy what a time of year to be dealing with all this. Be careful on the way home..Who is your Mom spending Christmas with? It's gonna be a rough one for her..
    Hang tough Sue.. try to enjoy your holiday.. and again I'm truly sorry for your loss..
    love,
    dona
  6. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Sue,
    I'm so sorry for your loss, and send my deepest sympathy. May you find your peace. May love surround you.
    Hopeful4