i26 Hyperimune Egg powder

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Dec 30, 2011.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Was just wondering if anyone has tried this immune balancing powder or has any thoughts on it ??

Came across it on fms-help run by Dominie.

Love,
    Deepak
  2. inprog

inprog Member

I did not do well on ImmunoPro Rx™. That is likely because my HPA axis is off. So with the word Immune in the title and the price, I am hesitant. I will have to see how much carbs are in it for a potential blood sugar raise. Maybe its on Amazon and you can look at reviews for it. If I try it, I will post back here.
    inprog
  3. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen New Member

is made of eggs which are liquified then sprayed on sterile stainless steel sheets. The powder is scraped off and combined with as I recall 5 bacterium, including (but not spelled correctly) strept, pneumonia, staph, etc. The theory behind this MULTI-LEVEL MARKETED product is that of being vaccinated: by subjecting your body to and introducing the very things you hope to avoid contracting, your immune system will become resistant.

I tried it back in 2000 when I was first diagnosed with CFS to no avail. I know of people who went on it pre-operatively and were released from the hospital after heart surgery (mitral valve replacement and bypass) in half the expected time.

After spending hundred of dollars on it and learning more about CFS/FM, I don't believe it has any benefit to those of us with CFS/FM. It might be of benefit to those who are at risk for exposure to the 5 bacterium. It definitely is of benefit to those who were first in line at selling it.
  4. inprog

inprog Member

I am testing this product to see if it would help me with joint pain. By the time it arrived after I ordered it, I figured out my joint pain and blood pressure were made worse by Serrata Pepidase which was in a formula I was taking. Now I have CFS for 20 plus years now and I am not sure what it will help me with, might even hurt. Thank you, ILoveGreen. I did not know it had those bacteria in it. Great! Just what I need. Maybe they were thinking of it in a homeopathic kind of way. I would trust what you say here spending hundreds of dollars on it and still getting no results.

What it implys on the bottle: Increases energy (In my case, my gas pedal is to the floor already so I have to beware of this), helps Cholesterol levels, (mine are ok but would have to be on this for a time to see), helps Circulatory, (Not sure what to expect here), helps digestive system, helps joints (the reason I started it) , helps cardiovascular system- Since I have adrenal stress easily, I have some of those feelings coming on with just one day on it. I will give it a week and post back my findings at least on that aspect.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/17/2012]
  5. inprog

inprog Member

I am testing this product to see if it would help me with joint pain. By the time it arrived after I ordered it, I figured out my joint pain and blood pressure were made worse by Serrata Pepidase which was in a formula I was taking. Now I have CFS for 20 plus years now and I am not sure what it will help me with, might even hurt. Thank you, ILoveGreen. I did not know it had those bacteria in it. Great! Just what I need. Maybe they were thinking of it in a homeopathic kind of way. I would trust what you say here spending hundreds of dollars on it and still getting no results.

What it says on the bottle: Increase energy levels (In my case, my gas pedal is to the floor already so I have to beware of this), Healthy Cholesterol levels, (mine are ok but would have to be on this for a time to see), A Healthy Circulatory System, (Not sure what to expect here), A healty digestive system, Flexible and Healthy joints (the reason I started it) , Healthy cardiovascular system- Since I have adrenal stress easily, I have some of those feelings coming on with just one day on it. I will give it a week and post back my findings at least on that aspect.
  6. deepak

deepak Member

Dear inprog,

Is serrata pepidase the same as serrapeptase which is the silkworm thing to clean the arteries ? Is that not supposed to reduce inflammation and pain ??

Love,
    Deepak
  7. inprog

inprog Member

They are the same according to what I read on-line. Maybe it reduces inflammation and pain in some people but not all. It seems those who had problems at least those who wrote in to Ray referred on your other thread, don't know if you went there yet, most were over 50. Dr. Ray S. seemed surprised. We can't give links here, only google suggestions to get there. I was glad to find the information of these peoples comments with problems they were having there and find with stopping it now my joints in my hands are normalizing although it may have done some damage. At least not needle like pain like it was. I plan to write that site to let them know, like me too. I have CFS/ME and who knows maybe we somehow process things differently but to go to 110/70 blood pressure to 150/95 is a bit extreme besides the pain. It will teach me to be more cautious about what I try out. Thought I was cautious already. Maybe not to fix it in my case. I would sure save so much money not buying supplements. Skip the doctors too. Have to pay out of pocket anyway. Don't know what it is made from. I just know to stop it, in my case. Wish I had figured it out sooner but did not. Thought it was everything else I was taking. Everything but that.

If its true for hyperimmune egg having all that bacteria, how can that be good for anyone?
    So trusting, I was. inprog
    [This Message was Edited on 02/17/2012]