IACFS Conference Video: Dr. Anthony Komaroff

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mezombie, Feb 15, 2007.

1. mezombie

mezombie Member

IACFS Conference report/Anthony Komaroff

The IACFS Conference report of Anthony Komaroff can be found at,
    http://www.instatapes.com/IACFS/06/player.HTM

See also,
    http://www.instatapes.com/IACFS/
  2. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

how are you doing by the way? i hope you are OK?

i am a lot better and feeling optimistic again.
    it was hell the last few weeks...

love and peace karina

3. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

very good video, just watched it.
    it is a good summary of recent research findings and Dr.Kamaroff is so to the point,incredible clear!
    loved it karina
    [This Message was Edited on 02/15/2007]
  4. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

5. mezombie

mezombie Member

Karinaxx: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't even had a chance to look at it yet! Great to hear you are feeling better; I am not wonderful--the migraines are back!

Cherylsue: Thanks for bumping. I've been meaning to post on your Nexavir thread. I'm so glad it's helping you!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/17/2007]
  6. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

i am so sorry to hear your not doing so well.
    i dont have the migraines so often, two times a month, and migraine tabletts are usually helping.
    isnt there anything which helps you?

there were some exellent migraine t. from switzerland i had; i will try to remember the name.

wish you better days
    love karina
  7. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I just watched it. There's no doubt in anyone's mind or the CDC's that we have real illnesses.

I just wish we had more info about treatments from the conferences from these doctors. They know what's happening. Why can't they fix it?

Thanks again,
    CherylSue
  8. mezombie

mezombie Member

Karina: I've tried absolutely every migraine medication, including all preventative ones, on the market. I now get Botox injections about every 3-6 months. I've posted on this treatment several times if you're interested. Just type "Botox" into the search box. I'll be getting another treatment soon, I hope! (BTW, I've updated my profile.)

Cherylsue: Ah, treatments! I think one of the problems is that we all respond so differently to treatments. There simply is no "one size fits all". And there still is a lot that is not known, or not known very well. Keep in mind that many of the studies presented at the IACFS conference consisted of small samples. To be accepted, their results must be replicated in larger research studies.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/17/2007]
  9. mezombie

mezombie Member

10. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Yes, we are all so individualized. I wish there were more intense research into this disease/s.

Just wishing,
    CherylSue
  11. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

you look great!

i remembered the name of the migraine t.: Migräne Granit.
    i think thats how it is spelled. not sure.
    they were the only ones which truly helped me when i was at my worst with the headache.

take care
    karina
    [This Message was Edited on 02/20/2007]