iam letting people know i will not be able to post or reply

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Feb 15, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

much for my tendonitis in my elbow is so sevre again...i have had it for nearly two years the three coritsone shots later it still is not good...so it need to keep this typing done to a minmum..i am sick and tired of feeling this way..i dont know what is going to make this go away...they have never done an mri or even an xray of the elbow...now i get this nice sharp burning pain in the elbow area and it is hot to the touch..so i wonder if maybe it has an infection in it...

well that is all folks...i will email some of the people i have gotten to know alittle better...

but i will be checking in and rading...i need to take care of the elbow...

so if you don't here about me being on here you will know why...

jodie
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm sorry to hear about this. I surely hope they do x-rays or an MRI on it since it has gone on for 3 years. What are they waiting for?

I'd insist on it, if I was you. I hope you'll feel better.

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I hope that you feel better soon!

With a big Hug.....Mari
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

I don't know if this will be any help to you or not, but I found help for my tendonitis, bursitis, and osteo-arthritis, which I had all at the same time in my knees, and bottom of foot.

My Dr. only sent me to physical therapy, which didn't help at all.

I started taking Same-E which they say people take for arthritis, but to my surprise after 10 months all of the bursitus, and tendonitus was gone too.

I was also taking stuff for the arthritis - glucosamine, etc.

I just wrote a post on this yesterday - you could look it up if you're interested. I could hardly walk. as both legs were affected, but now if there is any pain, it's only a twinge.

I decided to keep taking those supplements permanently.

Wishing you the best,
    Judy
  5. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

HAVE YOU CHECKED TO SEE IF IT IS ARTHRITIS......MINE DOES THE SAME THING AND IT IS ARTHRITIS.
    SHIRLEY
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have kaiser insurance hmo...yuck! i need to check out others now...but i had tried same i forgot why i quit taking it last summer...for depression and i had read that it could help w/pain..

but i don't know about the arthritis stuff...they haven't taken an xray...or an mri to see if is a tear...they kinda like say we can put coritsone i....t i'm done with that answer

thanks everyone...i try to contain myself on some of the postings but i'm addicted i guess...lol

jodie
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Sorry for your pain. You MUST insist on an MRI that sounds like bursitis or ligament problem.

Good Luck

Anne C