Ian......can you explain if there's a difference in

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by sunflowergirl, Apr 15, 2014.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

FM, chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue? Confusing to say the least, except I have much more pain and I struggled thru fatigue. My 40year old daughter went to a new doctor today who thinks she's got adrenal fatigue, and will also test for lupus and her thyroid troubles. She seems to have more fatigue than anything, and is always freezing. I saw an integrative doctor a few years ago who tested with the saliva test and a blood spot coming back adrenal fatigue. She wasn't able to help me after going to her for almost a year.
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Sun, keep looking for Ian's comment but so far none from him yet.....so I'll take my liberty as I often do, not being a shy one....

I see them all connected and needed to be worked on and the older we get the more work needs to be done....

Always cold is one of the 66 some symptoms of HypoT.... My friend who is on Synthroid for a LONG time is always cold and I just know she's on wrong dose or wrong thyroid med...but her conventional MD says she is OK.....balony....

Adrenals can be a lifelong battle in our olden years...I've tried so many adrenal supports and now taking Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer and Nature's Way Sibeian Eleuthero ... I'm juggling both these now...

I've tried the Standard Process adrenal supports over the years and I know Mary here on PH likes SP products....I don't recall my success with them.....I may go back to them but for now I'm trying the above I mentioned...

Everyone's body is different and what can work for one may not for another....it's hit and misson all of this.

Cortisol could be another huge issue, low cortisol....then there are those with high cortisol. Getting the best doc one can is critical and to me, conventional MD's just don't work in my life.....

Good to get baseline labs and do as much work as we can for ourselves...

The CFS issue is awhle other issue and one that just does not get truly fixed as I see it....FM is bad enough and then there is the lovely OA mess.....

My integrative MD does not do saliva, but goes by blood labs....my big mess NOW is all the nasty OA. jam