Ian Thorpe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by slowdreamer, Mar 7, 2006.

1. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

One of Australia's top Olympians ever has just pulled out of the Commonwealth Games about to happen here in Melbourne..
    He was a big drawcard in the swimming and there is much intriguing discussion. From the press it appears he has post viral fatigue and on the T.v. he looked and sounded the part.

But he's a champion I hear them saying, he always comes through.A radio presenter called him a girl so I just sent off an email to give him a bit of information.

Once again the drama with which we are all so familiar is being played out..oUR CULTURE SAYS YOU FIGHT FATIGUE.
    It's GREAT HE HAS PULLED OUT SO HOPE HE IS GETTING GOOD ADVICE BUT AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE SAYING THAT ANTIBIOTICS WILL FIX HIM.
    Thorpe has been described as one of the worlds greatest athletes and is a multi millionaire with about 10 Olympic medals..I will continue to watch the space.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/07/2006]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

good for you for wriitng your radio presenter....

jodie
  3. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

Hi Wendy, It's hardly worth sending on just a few lines. This presenter you would have to know him..He is unlikely to read anything too serious but I still hope to enlist him to our side..have already rung T. V news to inform them about an articulate source of info if C.F.S. does get more airplay. The man is Simon Molesworth the president of M.E./C.F.S. Vic.
    He is also a barrister with a child who had C.f.s. Don't want some of those funny researchers giving their psychiatric projections.!!Thanks for response.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/07/2006]
  4. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

Hello Sweetpotato,
    You are nearly my favorite food.