IBS or what????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by krissy888, Aug 4, 2006.

1. krissy888

krissy888 New Member

Hi,
    I have been suffering from stomach problems for years now. It doesn't sound like IBS. I wake up almost every morning with mild pains in my stomach and when I press my colon etc it feels tender, painful just like my trigger points. I do not have diahhrea or constipation. I wonder if it is colon spasms and why would I just have the pain in the morning?

Just wondering if anyone had a clue or experienced the same thing.

Thanks, Kristy
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

I wake up almost everyday with stomach pains.
    I don't assume its all my IBS. Although it could be.
    I also have Endometriosis, so I'm wondering if you have any problems with your period?

I never had the heavy bleeding assoiciated with Endo.
    Just everything else.
    Painful periods,..very bad cramps,tender belly,(even to touch or rub my stomach it was just so sore inside) pelvic pain,low back pain, sometimes pain after intercourse,painful ovulation,etc.

Just wanted to throw this at ya in case your having alot of female organ pain too.
    Cause I have the same symptoms as you and thats what my problem is.

Hope you find out soon ~
    Take care :)
    Tandy
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

ya know I think most of us have gastro trouble.. goes with the territory! I just wanted to mention I'm on meds for intestinal spasms and what they feel like is like someone is squeezing your intestines.. kind of a feeling like they are being wrung out like the laundry! You may want to check in with your doc to make sure you don't have something else going on.. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Dona
  4. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

I have IBS, last year I had an awful time with my period and had an ablation done- if I were you I would get that checked out.

Janet
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Krissy888
    Do you watch what you eat before bed? I will get that type of pain like a sore muscle when ever I have dairy Products. Milk ,icecream sometimes Eggs .Watch what you are eating during the day and try eating smaller amounts of food spread out threw the day. What time is your last meal a day?