IBS QUESTION

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hoodnanny, Jan 9, 2007.

1. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

have a question to ask.....if you have IBS does it affect your back.....does it cause low back pain..
    any answer will do.
    thanks.....
    shirley
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Also digestive enzymes have helped me tremendously.

If your pain is on each side of your spinal column, those are your kidneys. Kidneys can feel pain for a number of reasons, but the FDA has put a report out recently about how hard NSAIDS are on the liver and kidneys.

Non Steroid Anti Inflammatory DrugS include your Tylonol, Advil, Aspirin and prescription pain relievers.

Detoxifying too rapidly can be hard on the kidneys too. Drink lots of water to help them flush out.

Bladder infections can sometimes get to the kidneys.

The liver doesn't have any pain nerves and so feels no pain.
  3. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

THANK YOU BOTH TO THE ANSWERS I RECIVED..IT HAS RELIVED MY MIND CONSIDERABLE...
    THE PAIN IS SEVERE ON BOTH SIDES NEXT TO THE SPINE.ON THE LOWER BACK. IN THE MIDDLE WHERE THE BEND IS.
    THANKS
    SHIRLEY
  4. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

the prooblem that i am having at the moment and has been going on for a while is that there has been a change in movements....i get the cramps two or three times a day and have to go. when i hit the floor of the morning..it sends me to bathroom.....just like clockwork. i haven't had this problem in so long.....now when i go..there is so much acid, i think acid, that i am burning from it. i am like gaulded sp...i dont know what it is, and i dont want to go to dr, and have to go through all those test if there is something i can do to stop it....where does the acid come from, and how do i stop it....
  5. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

I QUIT DRINKING MILK A YEAR AGO AND MY IBS IS 80% BETTER...............GOD BLESS
  6. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Dear Shirley,

I know this wasn't your question, but I tried literally EVERYTHING for IBS for years, and was about to scream in frustration because nothing was helping. I finally realized by accident that drinking filtered water made a huge difference in improving many of my IBS symptoms...I don't get it nearly as often!

Hope this helps.

Warmly, Erika
  7. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

erica the doctor has just put me on drinking water....20 0z a day..said it was imporatant that i do that.....and mike where do i find larch bark....is it a pill or powder..is it very expensive.

erika i have been drinking water for a week and i can tell i like it....i never did before. now i just go and swig it every so often and i am enjoying it.....it use to make me want to throw up...
    thank you for the reply.
    shirley