IBS ??????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Suncatcher, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Suncatcher

Suncatcher New Member

HI. I won't be able to come here much. They have fired a number of people for going to web sites so I will have to lay low. Don't want to get fired.
    I have been feeling terrible. Sick all the time. However, my intestines have been bothering me. I am concerned about colon cancer because I have put off having a colonoscopy. I am going to call this week and make an appointment. Anyway, can you tell me how it affects you. Also, I feel so bad. Is this normal. I need reassuring. This sucks. Life is not good feeling like this. Thanks for any help.
  2. Suncatcher

Suncatcher New Member

HI. I won't be able to come here much. They have fired a number of people for going to web sites so I will have to lay low. Don't want to get fired.
    I have been feeling terrible. Sick all the time. However, my intestines have been bothering me. I am concerned about colon cancer because I have put off having a colonoscopy. I am going to call this week and make an appointment. Anyway, can you tell me how it affects you. Also, I feel so bad. Is this normal. I need reassuring. This sucks. Life is not good feeling like this. Thanks for any help.
  3. roro

roro New Member

after six years of putting it off. I had bad symptoms, and I was supposed to get one, colon cancer runs in my family. I kept moving and getting new doctors, so it was easy to put it off. Anyway, I finally had it done last year, and it came out fine. I have IBS. It really wasnt a big deal at all, I felt kinda silly for being so scared. i was out anestetized the whole time, dont even remember it.
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Have that test done!!!It'll put your mind to rest!I have many bad symptoms too and I finally went for the colonoscopy-(just this past March)The test was nothing!!!Your put out so.......you feel nothing!!The worse part for me was the prep to clean you out.It was just a drink but I did'nt like the taste.......not to mention when it takes effect,ya won't want to leave the bathroom!!!It turned out to be IBS for me too, and some food intolerances.I still have the symptoms,tho not quite as bad.But at least I know whats causing my pain and urgency.(lots of cramping too!!ugh!)Good luck to you,
    Tracey