I'd like to visit here too

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JaneSmith, Jan 21, 2008.

1. JaneSmith

JaneSmith New Member

I've been on the FM board for over a year or so. Yes, I do have FM and have had it for many years but I'm a very up beat person and really made the best of what life dealt me. I work full time every day and exercise and not pain free but I deal with it and like to have a good time and laugh and joke around with my friends. I'd like to come over here because it seems you are all having some good conversations not so negative. I'm saying hi and hope I can join in from time to time.

2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I mostly post on this board, everyone is so nice. I read over the FM board but usually post here. This is like my second family here, haha!

The book club is really fun! We are reading "One Mississippi" by Mark Childress if you are intrested. It is a very fun and easy read.

I am so sorry you have FM, but glad to have you here!
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Welcome to this side of the board....feel free to join in anywhere.

We also have a 'To Do List' you might like to participate in with a wonderful group. We list our goals for the day and keep up with each other's lives.

Nancy B
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Welcome to chitchat! It's always a lot of fun over here, and then there's the times when we just need someone to help out in a rough spot.

I have many good laughs here, lots of funny stories, games, jokes, a book club, etc. Just jump right in! Kim :)