I'd love your prayers...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kadywill, Sep 26, 2002.

1. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I'm really anxious about the liver biopsy scheduled for this Monday. I'm sure it'll be easier than I think, but I'm still nervous.
    I'd appreciate any or all prayers you can send up for me.
    Thank you~~
    Love in Christ,
    Kady
  2. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Wanted you to know that I care and am sending a prayer up now. God bless and may your test come out fine. Trust God.

Love
    Arlene
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Kady, I know how concerned you are. Please know my prayers are with you and I do care. Let us know how it goes Monday.

Love,
    Harmony
  4. Ihop811

Ihop811 New Member

I've had 3 surgeries on my knee due to an automobile accident. I've also had 3 C-Sections. So, I'm no stranger to surgery, needles, doctors, you name it. I wanted to share something that was told to me prior to one of my surgeries. My preachers wife told me not to be scared, because Jesus walks before me. He goes before me to make sure that everything is prepared. That the room is germ free and the nurses minds are crisp and the doctors hands are steady and that they all have the knowledge they need to take proper care of me. Wouldn't you want to make sure that everything was totally prepared for your child? Even more so, does He! So, as they were pushing my bed back to the surgery room, I wasn't scared. I was thanking Jesus for walking before me!!!!

You are in my prayers,
    ~Patty