Idea, let's not respond at all to sales people???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Oct 28, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I think personally that it is so frustrating, it is intended to do nothing more than make a buck and it interferes with our honest interaction with each other, let's all just ignore them.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I think personally that it is so frustrating, it is intended to do nothing more than make a buck and it interferes with our honest interaction with each other, let's all just ignore them.

Jaci
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That you post right here to Shirl and me when someone is blatently selling so we can get rid of him or her. Thanks.

Love, Mikie
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Or we could name their name in the title of our alert to mikie & shirl, for instance "Yavon sales person alert" or something to that effect or "Newbies, Yavon is a sales person, Pls ignore for your own best interest"

Jaci
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I see we need this reminder.

Jaci
  6. teach6

teach6 New Member

I have emailed the powers that be. Between us this should take care of the problem.

Barbara

7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Like Mikie said, just let us know when you spot one of them, we really can't read all the messages.

We do appreciate when you let us know about this kind of post.

I just received a 'heads up' on one tonight, and I did take the necessary steps. If it continues they will be banned.

Again, thank you all.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

This person has come to the attn of the moderators many times before. I see previous ones where she was warned and it does no good with her.

Does anyone warn the newbies as to the name of whom to watch for??

Jaci