idiots guide to fibromyalgia ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaquieb, Sep 17, 2005.

1. jaquieb

jaquieb New Member

Has anyone got the book "Idiots guide to Fibromyalgia"? Is it any good? jaquie
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

. . and it provides some good facts. My husband was actually the one and saw it and suggested buying it.
  3. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hi Jaquie:

Yes I bought it. It is very helpful and informative. I have quite a few of those Idiots Guides to Thyroid, Sleeping Disorders, Restless Leg Syndrome, GERD and I love them.

Hugs,
    Francey
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

but I sure could use it. lol Wish my hubby would read it, but I think he would be offended by the "idiots" part. Oh well...

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

can't find it in any of the stores around here. I guess I will have to order it online.

I've heard from others that this is a good book.

My husband has read some of the books I have gotten from the library about Fibro too.
  6. IamLuved

IamLuved New Member

My mother bought that book for me and it has helped me tremendously. It explains things in laymans terms and also helps explain medical terms, effective medications, and different ways to cope with Fibro. It also shows examples of ways to keep track of how you're feeling, etc. I love the book. I've seen and read several, but it's the best so far.

Jacque
    [This Message was Edited on 09/18/2005]
  7. JPach007

JPach007 New Member

Hi Jaquieb,
    I would highly suggest buying this book. I got mine at Hastings. I find myself referring back to it off and on.

Hugs,
    JPach