Idol Chris voters who will get your vote now?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, May 13, 2006.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Just curious. I think the Paris fans went for Elliot so who will the Chris fans vote for?? I am personally gonna base my opinion on the performance but I am leaning towards Katherine. Lynn
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I do not see any of the others being very marketable. I will not be voting and probably not watching. AI is stuck now and I think they caused the problem. It will be interesting in seeing how they fix this. It will be like another Rueben.

I find Taylor entertaining and Elliott sincere and Katherine is attractive but can't remember her lines or stay on key. They do not warrant my time to spend voting. I will be waiting to see what happens to Chris.

Of course this is a very personal opinion and no offense to those that perfer the others. I just saw Chris as someone that had high potential to be very successful and I just don't see "greatness" from the others.

3. piebear

piebear New Member

I agree with 1sweetie, Chris was the only reason my husband and I were really watching as well. With him gone there is no one we really like, therefore no reason to really watch or vote. Taylor is ok and I do like Katherine some, but frankly I don't see any of them as the next American Idol. Chris I could. And I think he had the most marketable album as well.
    So we'll be waiting to see what happens with Chris. It almost seems like he has better opportunities being off the show than on.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/13/2006]
  4. 6cats

6cats New Member

I loved Chris...and to see him voted off????? Well I really am not interested in the others..I will watch but will NOT vote!
  5. mykas_mommy

mykas_mommy New Member

Now that our beloved Chris is gone (hearing reports of people calling for Chris and getting Kat's voice) I will be definitely be voting for my 2nd favorite Taylor. I cant stand to watch Elliott sing he makes funny faces and is not very good to look at. I cant stand Kat she just drives me crazy cant give you a reason why just dont like her.

Go Taylor Go
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

I honestly do not feel like votes count anymore. So, I'm out.

Kriket
  7. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I have asked everyone I know who loved Chris and they say either Kat or Taylor. I have the feeling Elliot could be in trouble this week. i will definately miss Chris's performance but I have been watching since the beginning and i will keep on watching! Lynn
  8. Cindi

Cindi New Member

I honestly don't think the votes count anymore, either. Chris was the whole package!!! Something is either wrong with America, or the voting system has major flaws.

I did like Kat a lot in the beginning, and still think she has a lovely, well-trained voice, but I'm not sure she has the ability to handle the success that comes with AI. Her nerves have obviously gotten the best of her over the past several weeks, and it has really taken its toll!

Taylor is charismatic and fun, but I wouldn't buy his CD's. Elliott has grown during the competition, but his music and voice don't appeal to me.

This is just MY opinion! I'm still not sure if I can bear to watch the show yet this week. If I do, I definately WILL NOT vote!!!!!!!!!!

~Cindi
  9. lv2sing

lv2sing New Member

Chris was the greatest one they had, & very marketable. I just couldn't believe he was voted off. What was everyone thinking? Katherine started off well, but lately cannot even sing on key. The other guys are OK, but not what I would call an American Idol! I'll continue to watch, but I'm already bummed out. I think if someone doesn't sign Chris to a contract regardless of not winning AI, they don't know what they're missin'.
  10. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Chris was it. Not all that interested anymore.

Sofi
  11. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

After Paris was off I voted for Chris. Now that Chris is gone I probably won't vote anymore.

Chris has been offered a contract with a band called Fuel. I don't know who they are, but they are supposed to be a good fit for him.

He also has a "private offer" that he can't talk about. I wondered if it was from Simon. Chris can't accept any offers until after the AI tour this summer, but he is going to be famous regardless.

I don't care for Taylor and don't really care who wins.

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  12. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

In fact I am not even sure if I will watch the show. The credibility has gone out the door for me. I figure it will be Taylor who will win. Hes different and a its time for a guy to win. Its the pattern.
  13. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

They thought, myself & familt included, thought chris would definatley make it through, so i went on to bed afterwards, didn't vote... so take that & many other people possibly feeling the same way, and not calling in. I wanted chris to win, i was very upset, but now it's anyones win, i really like taylot, you know, he's just different, people look for that.

Even though elliot is a virginian as i am, i really think he is awesome, but i'm not saying he won't win, it's just anyones game..i think kat is great too. but chris was my favorite.
  14. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I think something is fishy. I know Chris could not have the lowest number of votes. That would almost be impossible. For one thing, as nice as Elliott is, I don't know anyone ( there are people, ofcourse),who is voting for him. He doesn't seem to be to be an American Idol type.

Kathryn is pretty, but she is just kind of like a lot of other pretty girls in the world. I don't see anything super special about her.

Tayler is cute. He's funny. I personally don't think his singing voice is especially pretty. But.....now I hope he wins.

I'm very disappointed this year. I bet American Idol runs out of steam before next year. There will be a lot of people that won't watch again. I may be one of them. I just loved that show.

Kinsie

15. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I dialed for over an hour and couldn't get a vote in for Chris, so I figured he was a shoe in!
    I won't bother to vote anymore, but I might watch, havent' decided yet.