IDOL FANS!.....Check out my profile pic! CUTE!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, Mar 28, 2008.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

I was surfing around the web today (I know, I really need to stop this!) and I found this picture of Jason Castro. I just had to share it with you all!

He is 16 yrs old in this pic (no dreadlocks) - he is still cute (just look at those beautiful eyes) but I think I do like him better with the dreads.

My husband told me he is going to go buy a dreadlock wig to wear around the house....he said maybe then I will pay more attention to him! LOLOL! Isn't that funny!

I must also mention that not only does my son love Jason, but my 2 yr old daughter is now obsessed with him as well. I have downloaded all of Jason's music and made a CD. We cannot get in the car without her shouting "PUT JASON ON!" Then when the song ends, she starts screaming at me to start it over! Then I was reading about him online, and she saw his picture, and ran over to the computer shouting "JASON, JASON!! AMERICAN IDOL!!" (how did she know that?)

Ahhhhh...see even a 2 yr old knows a BEAUTIFUL man when she sees him! She really is a "mini-me"!

OK....I will stop now.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/28/2008]
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I agree about the dread locks, that he looks better with more hair! But any hair or no hair, those eyes are piercing and beautiful.

And I love the story about your daughter, I bet she is a cutie!

3. kjade

kjade New Member

I hope things are well with you? Yes...his EYES are what have grabbed this hopeless NERD here!! He almost looks like he is wearing eye make-up, they are so beautiful!

My daughter is like a living DOLL! She cracks me up! I have one CD I play in the car, and after the first 2 songs of Jason, another one starts (that is not Jason)...she starts SHRIEKING NO!!!! Then when I go back to Jason, she is quiet again.

What have I created???
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

No mistaking those eyes! I have a smnall niece who has the same eyes she is gorgeous.

Love Annie
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Honey you got it bad for this boy!!!!!!

I got to admit though... He does have perty eyes!

; o )
  6. springwater

springwater Active Member

That photo is scrumptious!

I have always gone in for the 'preppy' look and he looks like a lead actor in one of those 'teen' movies.

About your daughter, no fair, you are not exposing her over and over to other idols music or who knows, she might have liked somebody else. But it must be nice for you to hear your daughter screaming for Jsons music. No wonder your poor hubby is getting a trifle insecure! That comment about hubbys threatening to wear dreadlocks made me crack up hard. Lol lol lol.

Happy birthday to your son.

God Bless

7. kjade

kjade New Member

Cromwell, Dononagin & Springwater: I am glad you all enjoyed my Jason pic. Yes, the eyes are gorgeous and I do have "Jason fever" really bad. But I need to stop - I feel like an idiot. I am a middle aged mom and I look & feel terrible anymore. If he saw me he would probably say "ewww, look at that old broad - she is old enough to be my mother!"

Oh, actually Springwater, I made a CD of Jason songs and did throw in a few others from AI (like David Cook - I just love the way he sings too) - when the other songs come on, my daughter just starts SCREAMING NO!!!!!!!! And I have to change it. When Jason starts to play, she says "YEAH!!!" Kids are so funny! Thank you my dear for the B-day wishes for my son. Can you imagine if he knew this awesome lady from across the world had just wished him a happy day, what he would think? His party is tomorrow, and I am very nervous. So you thought Jason looks "preppy" here? When I first saw this pic, I didn't think it was him...he looks so different with the dreds (is it spelled dreds or dreads?) It appears he is off to prom or something. I would just LOVE to be his date!!

About dh - that man is not insecure at all. He mocks me about my Jason obsession. And he makes fun of Jason!! (How dare he!) But he said he likes his "goofy" personality (probably cuz he is just as goofy!)

We were at the party supply store to buy for son's b-day, and they came across the costume oldest son put on a dread wig (it was for Pirates of the Caribbean costume) - we just laughed & laughed about the Jason hair! Dh said his hair must be fake after seeing this photo of him only 5 years ago......he might be right, cuz my hair is as long as Jason's and it took 15 years to get that long, not 5. Hmmmmmmm.........
  8. ckball

ckball New Member

can you say 12 step program,LOL-Stay 12 steps away from him or you may hear "Restraining Order""- Sorry couldn't resist- I do have to admit he is a cutie and those eyes are like pools of water you could just dive right in to and get lost.

I wish him the best but only think he has a few weeks at most left, depends on song choice, but he had a big fan club.

Thanks for sharing-let us know if hubby comes home with dreads one night :) Carla
  9. kjade

kjade New Member

Elaine, I am glad you liked this picture - yes he is beautiful, isn't he???? He actually looks like one of my cousins in this pic - he is just not as cute as now though. What is strange about the AI show is, they never really showed him at all during the try-out shows (not sure if you watch all of those, so I don't know if you'll know what I am talking about) - but they showed all the other contestants, just not him. I remember the 1st time I saw him, dh was like "he looks cool - I like his look". I know he has had the dreads for awhile cuz I saw a pic somewhere with his hair a lot shorter, like a little past his ears, but his hair was in dreads there too. I just don't know if his hair could grow that long in 5 years - maybe he has "extensions"?

Carla: Yes, I do need a 12 step program!! It should be called "JOA" (Jason Obsessions Anonymous)! There is no need for a restraining order just yet....I have not gone that nuts (YET)!!! I am praying that Dolly Parton will teach him some things (he is one of the only contestants left who doesn't have vocal training) and he will be back to being a front-runner! I don't know if I want him to "WIN" cause then he might change, like many others before him - but I would like to see him in the finale - maybe up against David Cook. Please don't say he only has a couple weeks left - my heart will just break if he leaves - I need my eye candy once a week!!

I know.....I am very silly - what do you think he would say if he read all of this?
  10. greatgran

greatgran Member

Where did the picture go without the dreadlocks? Wanted to show that one to my granddaughter, would you please put it back or tell me how to find one.

11. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thank you for reposting the picture without the dreadlocks.

Can't wait for my granddaughter to see it but she will probably like him better with the locks.