Idol Gives Back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4everkid, Apr 9, 2008.

1. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Did any of you Idolizers watch tonight?

Loved the song with Terri Hatcher and the all-star backup band. That's about where I came into the show. She is such a ditz on DH, I half expected her to fall over or something. But she can sing! And she looked fabulous too!

Carrie Underwood was breathtakingly beautiful and her song was equally beautiful and moving. Wow! As close to angelic as it gets.

Great seeing Chris Daughtry. I am glad he is so successful, because he was ROBBED of the Idol title. He has such a great voice.

As expected, they saved Brad for the end. (He's from my town by the way. It's not like we're buds or anything. Just sayin'.)

And Mariah Carey - MAN that girl can hit those high notes! I can see it all clearly now from the judges point of view .... don't EVEN attempt to try to outdo Mariah. It just can't be done.

It is so wonderful to see this mega-powerhouse American Idol, with it's gazillions of viewers, go to such great monumental heights to raise money for so many people who need it around the entire globe. And even more wonderful to see what a success it is year after year.
  2. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Gloria Estevan is on....she looks the same as ever.

When are they doing the results show from last night's show?
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Results are tomorrow night. Yes, Gloria looks great as always. And Heart! That was a surprise for me. They still sound as powerful as ever.
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

I thought KJade might talk to Jsson on that phone and donate thingy they did.

I was looking with curiosity at Miley Cyrus when she came on (because of the way she seems to be everywhere these days and my 16 year old son has a mild crush on her)but she disappointed me. Too rock star wanabe and i didnt like her song or singing. But hey, a kid that young doing that great. Just like i rooted for Sanjaya that adorable 17 year old with the disposition of an angel and the temperament of a veteran when Simon ripped into him.

Teri Hatcher blew me away! I didnt believe she could sing, but she can and pretty darn good too. I didnt watch all of it. Sometimes i just get fed up. And when they show the little girls suffering from Aids in africa and children even in America not getting their due, it just plummets my mood levels down to zero. Good on AI for doing such a great job, tho. Hats off to them.

God Bless
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I just looked at your profile picture and oh my gosh, your doggy does look just like my Jack. They are almost identical. What is his/her name?? and how old??? My Jack is about 5, not sure as we rescued him from the adopton center.

Anyway, regarding last night, my favorite was Heart and Fergie, I thought that was awesome.