If anyone is interested in research studies..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DBurdo, Oct 3, 2002.

1. DBurdo

DBurdo New Member

Hi, This is my first post but I have been reading the posts for awhile. It is nice to know that I am not alone. I have been doing a lot of searching and ran across this site. I filled out their application and they responded in less than a week. I have been accepted into their study program and go to NJ in November. My family doctor has never made a CFIDS diagnosis and is afraid to commit, so I looked until I found a place that seems to understand what we are all going through and wanting to help us. They even help pay your way if you can't afford it. I hope this helps anyone that is going through not being able to find a doctor that understands CFS and FM. Has anyone been here yet?

(Edited by Moderator)

2. DBurdo

DBurdo New Member

Hi, This is my first post but I have been reading the posts for awhile. It is nice to know that I am not alone. I have been doing a lot of searching and ran across this site. I filled out their application and they responded in less than a week. I have been accepted into their study program and go to NJ in November. My family doctor has never made a CFIDS diagnosis and is afraid to commit, so I looked until I found a place that seems to understand what we are all going through and wanting to help us. They even help pay your way if you can't afford it. I hope this helps anyone that is going through not being able to find a doctor that understands CFS and FM. Has anyone been here yet?

(Edited by Moderator)

3. majic

majic New Member

you need our jersey girl jamie. she is on vacation now. i think she will be back monday. keep your post up towards the top or when jaimy gets back just post her. hope this can help. majic
  4. roro

roro New Member

Anymore, sorry. tell us how to search for the site, or spell it out, like "webmd dot com"
  5. Hidn

Hidn New Member

6. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Could you e-mail me the web site for that research group? I am in need of great help. I hope I am not doing anything wrong by giving me e-mail address out?
    My e-mail is djenk18367@aol.com
    Thank you
    Denise