IF I didn't know beter I would be worred by my chest pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Nov 24, 2010.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I do know why my chest hurts, We had a blizzard yesterday and today the tempture was about 10 degree's , I didn't go out to clean off the car till after dark and it was much colder then, the snow was frozen like a crust on top and it was a pain all over to clean off the darn car. I know that I need more exercise but this is not the way to get it. I now ache all over , every muscle, bone, nerve well you get it.
    I then went to the store where it was really hard to walk becasue of all the snow and ice on the parking lot. I know right where my sterunm is at and it is tender to the touch and hurts when I breathe, but then all my muslces feel like that. I know better than to do things like that .but if I had waited till my hubby came home it would not have been cleaned off and I would not have the things I needed for today's dinner.
    I am so very tired of this feeling when I do too much, over doing things really makes me hurt far worse than usual, I treid to take a long hot bath but I could not get the water hot enough to soak thru to my achey breaky bones, muscles. But I really tried.
    I will be ok as soon as i can fall alseep and go to bed. We are going to have dinner with our daughter and her 6 weeek old baby boy. I wish you all a Blessed Thanksgiving.
    LOve ya
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

Rosemarie I know how you feel. My rib cage has been killing me. think its chondritus?

I lost my power for 28hrs and now its hitting me,cold and we have had blizzards.

hope your Thanksgiving goes well.